Sunday, April 20, 2014

Heaven and Earth - Revisited

Bluebells - Victoria, BC
Gillian Cornwall, c.  April 2012

May, I taste the proximity of summer, all the while walking through the oaken wood, soaked knee-deep by thick, green grasses and bluebells. A narcissus bobs to the beat of my heart. It is here I unite with all of life, known and unknown, as I stretch into the unfathomable depth and breadth of the universe. Stars tickle my fingertips as they tattoo the universal truth upon my hands. 

"You are here," they pen upon me and I whisper my understanding as I bring my arms down to caress the Camas lily at my feet. It sparkles with dew and stardust. In this moment I need for nothing, in awe of the simple perfection of life. 

-Gillian Cornwall, c. May 1, 2012.


 Narcissus - Victoria, BC
Gillian Cornwall, c. April 2014


 Daffodil - Victoria, BC
Gillian Cornwall, c. April 2014

No comments: