Monday, December 04, 2006

ALOHA Part One! - Malama Pono

Gumby and Pokey on the Big Island
...waiting on the train?

King Kamehameha I - Birthplace
Big Island

Ginger - Big Island

North Coast - Big Island



Me and my dear friend Shay - you rock Shay!

Back home on Lana'i - camped on my beach
but dined at 5 star resort
Best of both worlds!

Jade Flowers at Shay's place in Kamuela - Big Island


Parker Ranch land - Waimea - Big Island


One of the amazing trees at Shay's - Big Island


Hibiscus - Diamond Head - Oahu


Yellow Hibiscus - Hawaii's state flower


Somebody's house! - Diamond Head - Oahu

My buddy Ryan's hotel balcony in Waikiki


Outrigger - Waikiki Beach - Oahu

The view form the corner of Kalakaua and Kapahulu
...near my hotel - Waikiki - Oahu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha kila...Great site...awesome photos!! Hope you are having some wonderful hugs with this new lady!
Stay in touch. Aloha, Shay