Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Wonder


 Taylor Beach, 
Metchosin, BC
Gillian Cornwall, March 30, 2013.

The wonder and greatness of all that is, all that can be imagined and all that is beyond imagination flows through me. I find wonder in all things and beauty in the most simple. I am in awe. Life and love abound. In the giving of love, I am made full. 

Nothing is held within so there is no loss. Life is eternal in the light of freedom. What shall I choose next on my path? Each footfall is a fresh breath and a re-connection to the ever-changing universe. 

I am engaged in that which we call chaos, that which is simply beyond the obviously understood. I am autonomous yet completely connected for what is external is internal, each cell a microcosm of the greatness of everything. 

There is peace here amid the knock and grind of the human engine. I purr with life.  

-Gillian Cornwall,  Revised c. March 31, 2103

Taylor Beach, 
Metchosin, BC
Gillian Cornwall, March 30, 2013.

Olympic Range,
Victoria, BC
Gillian Cornwall, March 30, 2013.

No comments: